Get free paid apps on Android in this way
The applications in Android are one of the reasons why people prefer Android to iOS. If it is true that in the iOS app store we can often find exclusive games, or we can not directly find junk apps that do not pass the filter of the app store , but on Android we see that there is much more free content, but still, payment remains. Today, we’re going to show you the best ways to get free Android apps without any problem or any kind of cheating.
The free apps on Android are increasingly claimed. We are seeing how many people want free applications at all times for their mobile, whether games or applications for day to day. So today, we are going to bring you the best way so that you can get all the possible free applications for you to download them on your Android mobile .
How to get free paid apps on Android
We are going to teach you the best ways to get paid apps on Android for free without the need to connect to the PC or difficult tasks. So we started with the compilation:
- Amazon Underground: without a doubt the fastest way to get hundreds of free applications. This app store can be downloaded on Android and has a huge catalog of applications that are paid on Android but are free here.
- vshare: VShare Download app and get free apps on your device.
- Aptoid : this is the most illegal way to get applications. From this app, we can download any paid applications for our mobile for free, but we run the risk of getting any malware .
- App of the day : with this application, we can see how each day shows us a payment application that is temporarily free on Android, so we should download this app.
- Freapp : another application like the app of the day that shows us the applications that are free for a limited time.
- Google Play: another way, which is no longer free, but lets us try apps, is to buy the application on Google Play and try it, if in less than two hours we do not like it, we can return it with a full refund.